Hey y’all! It’s that time of the month again—The HoHoHo Readathon starts tomorrow and I am soo excited! This is one of my favorite yearly readathon events. It gives you a chance to get to those holiday and winter-themed reads, right in time for December. Plus, there are lots of prizes to be fun–and its a wonderful way to chat books with old friends to connect with new ones. 🙂
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 8th post a goals post to your blog. If you do not have a blog, declare your intentions on social media and link to this page, then create a shelf on Goodreads with intended books) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog or Goodreads account and wish to participate you could use Instagram or Facebook. Contact me if unsure.
- It might be a good idea to a friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me)
- Tweet your progress using #hohohorat
- Twitter Party! Tuesday, November 15, 2017, at 8:30 pm (EST) #hohohorat Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on November 8th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 8th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 8th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
I have picked 7 books I plan to read. Some are ARCS, some re-reads that I’d love to review, and some are holiday reads that have been gracing my TBR pile for far too long.
MY HOHOHO PICKS
HoHoHo Readathon 2017
Host: Caffeinated Book Reviewer
My Summary Post
8 November, 2017 — 15 November, 2017
Today I share my HoHoHo Readathon Goals! Are you joining the fun? #HoHoHoRat Click To Tweet